Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rushing to create an entry results in shitty blogs.


So, this may or may not be (it will be) written into my epitath as the worst blog ever, since I'm aiming to complete it in 15 minutes and I have no idea what I'm going to write about, but since I may or not may have access to electricity and the internet for the next 3 weeks, I've at least got to put forth some effort. Shit, now I've got like 12 minutes.

Nepal is awesome.

I'm starting to hike the 3-week-or-so Annapurna Circuit tomorrow. I may or may not die / make it all the way.

I just finished a 3-day whitewater rafting trip on the Kaligandahki River (spelling?). It was amazing. All sorts of things that would predictably happen on a 3-day whitewater trip happened. They were predictably awesome.

Packing / unpacking / repacking is stupid, and I don't like it at all.

Porters and guides are for pussies.

We're accidently starting the trek a day late after not wanting to deal with the fiasco known as packing last night.

I hope 72 granola bars, 2 jars of peanut butter and a bag of beef jerkey is enough extra food to survive the next 3 weeks.

I just purchased all the Pepto-Bismol (locally known as Digene) in Nepal.

Next time I post, I hope to have some awesome pictures of mountains with or without sunrises and / or sunsets and / or badass night pictures.

Holy shit I'm finally gonna do this in about 12 hours.

Love,

Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment