Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I'm back

Oops.  About 26 months have passed since my last post.  I've spent the entirety of this time on the South Korean island of Jeju, working as an English teacher at public schools.  Lots of stuff has happened, but I'm not really going to talk about it.

I just want to say that I'm back.  I'm one week from finishing my job here in Korea, and I've got a bunch of exciting travels and life adventures coming up.  The biggest news, I suppose, is that I'm leaving this job in order to try and become a professional photographer.  This blog will contain a lot of photography talk.  It's going to have a lot of travel stories.  It's going to have a lot of kick-ass pictures.  And it's going to have a lot of blatant self-promotion.  Hopefully not so much that it scares anyone off!

In the next three months, I will visit China, Mongolia, Kenya, and Tanzania, en route to my home in Colorado, USA.  Before I post anything about this, though, I'm going to post copies of recent blog posts I've made on my newly-formed, personal website, www.glennlewisphotography.com.

So, read on, and join in on Glenn's Adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment